THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 13, 2009

TELEPHONE SENSUALITY

Ring! Ring! goes your TELEPHONE
You know that its me,but u act unbeknown.
Beep!Beep! goes your TELEPHONE
You read my text,it makes u blush,but your still aloof as the ozone.

Many times i Ring!Ring! your TELEPHONE
But its like getting blood from a stone.
Many times i Beep!Beep! your TELEPHONE
But u just thought me as a spare cologne.

Ring! Ring! goes my TELEPHONE
I know that its u,but i hold my own.
Beep!Beep! goes my TELEPHONE,
I read your text,it makes me gloat,coz i know am more wanted than the rolling stone.

U now wish for my Ring!Ring! on your TELEPHONE,
As u have now realised u cant go it alone.
U now wish for my Beep!Beep! on your TELEPHONE
Coz its contents had the melody of a xylophone.

Wish u had picked your TELEPHONE,
Before my heart had became as cold as a headstone...

And now you are left to moan, with your pathetic TELEPHONE,
Because am already gone

2 comments:

bragi said...

one word. Banange!

lulu said...

wookay!, i get it.... nicely writ though